|Circulation (User Services)|
| Contact Circulation
| Renew A Book
| Place a Hold]|
[My Account | Carrel Application | Course Reserve]
|Below is a description (with links) of each page related to the Circulation Department (User Services).|
|About the Circulation Department|
Includes the following:
(1) our lending policies;
- borrowing privileges
- circulating and non-circulating Items
- lending periods for items
- maximum number of items that may be checked out
- fines for overdue, damaged, and lost items
(2) how to renew or hold books online, and review a Library account online;
- renewing items
- viewing your circulation record
- holds on checked-out items
(3) how to request a search for a missing item;
- searches for missing items
(4) how to submit course reserve requests (for UAB faculty);
- course reserve materials
(5) how to reserve carrels and group study rooms;
- study carrels and group study rooms
(6) where and how to photocopy;
- printing and photocopying.
Names, titles, phone numbers and (most) e-mail addresses of the members of the Circulation Department.
Want to keep a book a little longer? Just log on and renew it online (instructions).
Has someone else checked out a book you need? Just look it up in our online catalog, and request that it be held for you (instructions).
Can't remember which books you checked out? Wondering if you owe any fines? Just log on and review your Library account (instructions).
|Library Carrel Application|
A printable application form for a study carrel in the library (for UAB faculty and graduate students).
|Course Reserve: A Service for UAB
Faculty and Students|
Description of our service which allows faculty members to set aside items for students; included are an on-line form and a printable form.